Work from Home
Posted 2 years ago
- To understand the goals of the website and come up with effective solutions
- Storing data and ensuring that it is displayed to that user who are supposed to have access to it
- Responsible for developing Payment processing systems like accepting data, securely storing that info, and making charges to that payment
- Manage APIs resources that work across devices
- He or she might be involved in the architecture of a system and Data science analyses.
- Developers are responsible to organize the logic of the system which runs across various devices
- Backend developer also needs to involve in building frameworks or the architecture to make it easier to program against.
- Back End developer should have the skills for implementing algorithms and solving system-related problems.
- AWS, Java, Python
- You know some or most of the technologies we use (or you are open to learn them)
- You are a fast learner and can think out-of-the-box
- You have creative visualization, critical thinking, and deductive and pragmatic reasoning
- You are familiar with concepts of TDD, Functional Programming, and Design Patterns
- You like teamwork and are passionate about your work and code quality
- You have between 1-3 years of experience with the technologies
- Experience with Git-based version control
- Good communication skills and Team Player