Software Test Engineer
Work from Home
Posted 1 year ago
- meet with system users to understand the scope of projects
- work with software developers and project support teams
- identify business requirements
- plan projects and carry out resource planning
- monitor applications and/or software systems
- work towards departmental and project deadlines
- carry out smoke testing, stress testing, performance testing, functional testing, and scalability testing
- design tests to mitigate risk
- write and execute test scripts to run manual and automated tests
- test in different environments including web and mobile
- write bug reports
- assess code and review documentation
- provide quality assurance and provide objective feedback to software development project teams
- troubleshoot and problem solve present findings to software development and business user teams
- travel to different project sites
- work on multiple projects at one time document analysis
- liaise with project teams in other parts of the world
- communicate findings to technical and non-technical colleagues/clients
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in project management and QA methodology.
- Working knowledge of test management software.
- Desired Candidate: 2 years of work experience in software quality assurance.
- Proficient in Testing mobile applications (ios/android) as well as web applications.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Experience in API testing (add-on).