Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing Software applications with the Software developer team.
- Performing Test Automation and setting up frameworks on multiple application platforms like Web, Mobile, Desktop, etc.
- Creating & managing bug reports and communicating with the team.
- Building different test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- Work with deployment teams and resolve any level issues for the system.
- Set up, maintain, and operate test automation frameworks.
Preferred Skills :
- object-oriented design and coding skills
- Along with Coding experience, experience in automation frameworks, tools, and services for mobile.
- Skilled with distributed systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Experience in API testing.
- Knowledge about the various test methods
- Understanding of Quality Assurance methodologies, life cycle, and processes.
- Experience in database testing including designing and manipulating test data.
- Some essential non-technical skills: Communication skills, Time Management & Organization Skills, Good Attitude, Passion, and Team Work
- Some essential technical skills: Designing skills, Programming Skills, Exposure to BDD, Testing Methodology, and Agile + DevOps exposure