Call Center Executive
Work from Home
Posted 1 year ago
- Handle many inbound and outbound calls to customers and clients.
- Identify the needs of customers, resolve issues and provide solutions.
- Take ownership of customer issues
- Troubleshoot problems and see them through to resolution
- Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Collect prompt and accurate feedback from customers
- Document knowledge in the form of solution articles
- Master the use of a helpdesk software
- Ensure you follow the customer service script provided by the company for uniformity.
- Also, be well-read on company policies and the website for FAQs or policy-related answers.
- Maintain good customer relations.
- Meet personal targets and work towards meeting team targets.
- Maintain records of the conversations with the customer and analyse the data.
- Write and submit timely reports on performance, targets, and customer queries.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher is preferred.
- Prior experience with customer service and call centres in relevant job roles is an advantage
- Good knowledge of call centre practices and systems.
- Customer-oriented attitude with professionalism.
- Strong multitasking, time management, and target achieving skills.
- Excellent communication and listening skills with good command of the English language.
- Speaking multiple languages is a plus
- Good communication skills and Team Player